Williston State College is a very small, public, two-year College that emphasizes character, career and religion located in the town of Williston, ND. It is known for Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training and Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse.
Williston State College
phone Phone: (701) 774-4200
web Web: https://willistonstate.edu/
- Williston State College is also known as:Williston State College, WSC
Many lenders and payment plans, including “qualified tuition plans” or 529 plans, apply only to accredited colleges and universities. Please check with your institution to verify accreditation before making any financial commitments.
The following information is gathered from a variety of public sources, and is updated annually. The user is advised to visit the accreditor’s site (linked where available) to verify accreditation status before making any decisions.
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Williston State College||Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||1972-01-01||2020-08-31|
The complete list of accredited programs and locations for Williston State College is available for members.
Accreditors certify that the institution upholds high academic standards, and acts with integrity towards its students. Most institutions are reviewed on a 10-year cycle, with follow-up reviews at the 5-year mark.
See About Accreditation for more information, as well as links to the US Department of Education, which should verify the same info. If the institution’s accreditation standing is in doubt, it is listed here as a ‘note’ or ‘review.’
Every college reports annually to the US Department of Education, and is required by law to provide information that will enhance transparency for the prospective student or parent. These links are listed here, if they are available.
- Application: https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/fl_ApplicantConnectLogin.asp?id=nduswsc
- Admissions: https://willistonstate.edu/admissions/
- Financial Aid: https://illistonstate.edu/admissions/Student-Financial-Aid/
- ADA Information: https://willistonstate.edu/students/Student-Services/Accessibility/
- Veterans: https://willistonstate.edu/Current-Students/Academic-Records/Veterans-and-Student-Soldiers.html
- Athletics: willistonstate.edu/uploads/34/2019 Student Outcomes Information .pdf
- Net Price calculator: https://willistonstate.edu/admissions/Student-Financial-Aid/Estimated-Cost-of-Attendance/
- State Rankings#1 in Public, 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Character #1 in 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Character #1 in Public, 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Religion #1 in 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Religion #2 in colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Character #2 in Public colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Character #2 in Public, 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Citizenship #2 in 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Citizenship #2 in Public, 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Career #2 in 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Career #3 in Public, 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Culture #3 in 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Culture #3 in Public, 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Leadership #3 in 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Leadership #4 in Public, 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Research #4 in 2-year colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Research #4 in Public colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Religion #4 in Public colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Career #5 in Public colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Citizenship #5 in colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Career #7 in colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Citizenship #8 in colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Religion #9 in Public colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Culture #9 in Public colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Leadership #9 in Public colleges in North Dakota emphasizing Research
Click on items in the legend to remove them from the chart.
Top and bottom 5 key words or phrases for Williston State College. Postive values are words or phrases that appear in the web pages of Williston State College and not in the web pages of peer institutions. Negative values appear in the web pages of peer institutions and not in the web page of Williston State College.
Interested in learning more? Institutional accounts have access to a full breakdown of keywords.
Interested in applying to Williston State College? Here’s what you’ll need to prepare. For information on what scores are typical of accepted students, see ‘Test Scores below.
‘Open’ admissions colleges and universities admit any student with a highschool diploma or GED. Test scores are not required.
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
2.9 of 10
The extent to which the institution’s website emphasizes students, as opposed to research, athletics or other pursuits, compared with peer institutions.
Students with disabilities:
4% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
4% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
‘Disability’ can include blindness or visual impairment that cannot be corrected by wearing glasses; hearing impairment (e.g., deaf or hard of hearing); orthopedic or mobility impairment; speech or language impairment; learning, mental, emotional, or psychiatric condition (e.g., serious learning disability, depression, ADD, or ADHD); or other health impairment or problem.
Williston State College is open admissions, meaning that the only requirement for admission is a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|
Does this institution offer courses and programs that exclusively via distant learning?
Swipe for other demographic charts
Swipe for other demographic distributions.
Tuition for Williston State College is in the 15.2 percentile of all colleges and universities, which we classify as inexpensive.
Swipe for other tuition categories.
Room & Board:
Details of these plans can change from year to year. Please check with your intended institution before making any decisions.
Tuition payment plans
Details of these plans vary from institution to institution. Please be sure to check with the colleges and universities directly before making any decisions
compare Similar colleges:
Institutions listed below have similar values in emphasis to Williston State College.
Have a correction? Submit it here