Wentworth Institute of Technology
phone Phone: (617) 989-4590
web Web: https://wit.edu/No alternative names found
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Wentworth Institute of Technology||New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||1967-12-01||2022-06-30|
- Application: https://wit.edu/admissions/apply-now
- Admissions: https://wit.edu/admissions-aid
- Financial Aid: https://wit.edu/admissions/financial-aid
- ADA Information: https://wit.edu/student-life/health-wellness/disability-services
- Veterans: https://wit.edu/student-life/military-connected
- Net Price calculator: https://wit.studentaidcalculator.com/survey.aspx
Application Fee: $50.00
- RequiredHigh school GPAHigh school recordRecommendations
- Neither required nor recommendedHigh school class rankOther TestsTOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- RecommendedCompletion of college-prep programDemonstration of Competencies
- Considered but not requiredAdmission Test Scores
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
10% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
The complete list of sports at Wentworth Institute of Technology is available for members.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|