SUNY Polytechnic Institute
phone Phone: (315) 792-7100
web Web: http://www.sunypoly.edu/
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute is also known as:SUNY Polytechnic Institute, SUNY Poly
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|SUNY Polytechnic Institute||Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||1979-07-01||2025-01-01|
- Application: www.suny.edu/applysuny/
- Admissions: www.sunypoly.edu/admissions/
- Financial Aid: www.sunypoly.edu/financial_aid/
- ADA Information: www.sunypoly.edu/student-life/diversity-inclusion/disabilities-services.html
- Veterans: www.sunypoly.edu/student-life/student-resources/registrar/veterans-benefits.html
- Athletics: www.ncaa.org/about/division-iii-academics
- Net Price calculator: https://sunypoly.edu/calculator.html
- National Rankings#3 in Public, 4-year or above colleges emphasizing Research #6 in 4-year or above colleges emphasizing Research #6 in Public colleges emphasizing Research #6 in Private not-for-profit colleges emphasizing Research #6 in Private for-profit colleges emphasizing Research
Application Fee: $50.00
- RequiredHigh school GPAHigh school recordCompletion of college-prep programRecommendationsTOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- RecommendedHigh school class rankDemonstration of Competencies
- Considered but not requiredAdmission Test Scores
- Neither required nor recommendedOther Tests
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
5% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
The complete list of sports at SUNY Polytechnic Institute is available for members.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|