phone Phone: (508) 565-1000
web Web: https://www.stonehill.edu/No alternative names found
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Stonehill College||New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||1959-12-01||2020-06-30|
- Application: https://apply.commonapp.org/login
- Admissions: https://www.stonehill.edu/apply-for-admission/
- Financial Aid: https://www.stonehill.edu/offices-and-services/financial-aid/
- ADA Information: https://www.stonehill.edu/offices-services/accessibility-resources/
- Veterans: https://www.stonehill.edu/offices-services/registrar/veterans-benefits/
- Athletics: https://stonehill-website.s3.amazonaws.com/files/resources/graduation-rates-athletics.pdf
- Net Price calculator: https://www.stonehill.edu/offices-and-services/financial-aid/undergraduate-students/cost-of-attendance/net-price-calculator/
- State Rankings#6 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Massachusetts emphasizing Citizenship #6 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Massachusetts emphasizing Citizenship #6 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Massachusetts emphasizing Leadership #6 in colleges in Massachusetts emphasizing Leadership #6 in 4-year or above colleges in Massachusetts emphasizing Leadership #6 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Massachusetts emphasizing Leadership #8 in 4-year or above colleges in Massachusetts emphasizing Citizenship #9 in colleges in Massachusetts emphasizing Citizenship
Application Fee: $60.00
- RequiredHigh school GPAHigh school recordCompletion of college-prep programRecommendationsTOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Considered but not requiredHigh school class rank
- Neither required nor recommendedDemonstration of CompetenciesAdmission Test ScoresOther Tests
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
10% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
|Ice Hockey Men’s||30|
The complete list of sports at Stonehill College is available for members.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|