phone Phone: (205) 349-4240
web Web: https://stillman.edu/No alternative names found
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Stillman College||Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||1953-01-01||2030-06-03|
- Application: https://stillmancollege.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
- Admissions: https://stillman.edu/admissions/
- Financial Aid: https://stillman.edu/admissions/financial-aid/
- ADA Information: https://stillman.edu/about-us/help/
- Veterans: https://stillman.edu/about-us/steam-center-va-resource/
- Net Price calculator: https://stillman.edu/admissions/cost-of-attendance/
- State Rankings#2 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Alabama emphasizing Character #2 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Alabama emphasizing Character #2 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Alabama emphasizing Citizenship #2 in 4-year or above colleges in Alabama emphasizing Citizenship #2 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Alabama emphasizing Citizenship #2 in colleges in Alabama emphasizing Citizenship #7 in 4-year or above colleges in Alabama emphasizing Character
Application Fee: $20.00
- RequiredHigh school GPAHigh school recordTOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Neither required nor recommendedHigh school class rankCompletion of college-prep programRecommendationsDemonstration of CompetenciesAdmission Test ScoresOther Tests
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
Less than 3% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
The complete list of sports at Stillman College is available for members.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|