- Access to ‘supporting evidence’, reports of which keywords from what pages were included in your institution’s ratings
- Access to historical data regarding your institutions’ rating since beginning of the College Deliberately database (Dec 1st, 2017)
- Improve your listing by adding the social media contact information and Google / facebook star rating to your institution’s infographic page.
- Advertise directly to students who use the site, usurping Google’s algorithms.
- Ability to request refreshes of your corpus within 24 hours.
- Lead generation based on users who ‘favorite’ your institution. (See details below)
- Ability to update mission statement, accreditation information between IPEDS updates.
In respect of the privacy of our student users, we allow them to control whether or not institutions can access their contact information. There are four ‘tiers’ of contact available:
- See personalized ads on Deliberately.college
- Receive email through deliberately.college
- Receive email directly from institutions
- Share full contact information with institutions
Students can set these options for each of three categories:
- Institutions they favorite.
- Institutions that are similar to institutions they favorite.
- Institutions that match their profile.
As an institutional member, you will be granted access to all information that students consent to release to your institution. You will not be able to contact student unsolicited, nor will you be able to research student profiles or favoriting behavior in aggregate. Those abilities comes with the ‘researcher’ level of membership.
Memberships are institutional and can be shared between individuals within an institution. But they cannot include more than one institution. Institutions are defined in our system according to IPEDS dataset.
Note: Your identity as a representative of your institution will need to be verified before the membership takes effect.