Mitchell Hamline School of Law is a small, private not-for-profit, four-year institution that emphasizes career, character and culture located in the city of Saint Paul, MN. It is known for Law, Programs for Foreign Lawyers and NA.
Mitchell Hamline School of Law
phone Phone: (651) 227-9171
web Web: http://www.mitchellhamline.edu/No alternative names found
Many lenders and payment plans, including “qualified tuition plans” or 529 plans, apply only to accredited colleges and universities. Please check with your institution to verify accreditation before making any financial commitments.
The following information is gathered from a variety of public sources, and is updated annually. The user is advised to visit the accreditor’s site (linked where available) to verify accreditation status before making any decisions.
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Mitchell-Hamline School of Law||American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar||Accredited||2015-07-01||2029-08-31|
The complete list of accredited programs and locations for Mitchell Hamline School of Law is available for members.
Accreditors certify that the institution upholds high academic standards, and acts with integrity towards its students. Most institutions are reviewed on a 10-year cycle, with follow-up reviews at the 5-year mark.
See About Accreditation for more information, as well as links to the US Department of Education, which should verify the same info. If the institution’s accreditation standing is in doubt, it is listed here as a ‘note’ or ‘review.’
Every college reports annually to the US Department of Education, and is required by law to provide information that will enhance transparency for the prospective student or parent. These links are listed here, if they are available.
- Application: www.mitchellhamline.edu/admission/applying/
- Admissions: www.mitchellhamline.edu/admission
- Financial Aid: www.mitchellhamline.edu/financial-aid/
- ADA Information: https://mitchellhamline.edu/dean-of-students/accommodations-for-students-with-disabilities/
- Veterans: www.mitchellhamline.edu/financial-aid/va-education-benefits/
- Net Price calculator: www.mitchellhamline.edu/
- State Rankings#2 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Citizenship #2 in 4-year or above colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Citizenship #2 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Citizenship #3 in colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Citizenship #5 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Career #5 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Career #7 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Leadership #7 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Leadership #8 in 4-year or above colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Career
Click on items in the legend to remove them from the chart.
Top and bottom 5 key words or phrases for Mitchell Hamline School of Law. Postive values are words or phrases that appear in the web pages of Mitchell Hamline School of Law and not in the web pages of peer institutions. Negative values appear in the web pages of peer institutions and not in the web page of Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
Interested in learning more? Institutional accounts have access to a full breakdown of keywords.
Interested in applying to Mitchell Hamline School of Law? Here’s what you’ll need to prepare. For information on what scores are typical of accepted students, see ‘Test Scores’ below.
Application Fee: $ NA
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
3.5 of 10
The extent to which the institution’s website emphasizes students, as opposed to research, athletics or other pursuits, compared with peer institutions.
Students with disabilities:
Not applicable to Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Not applicable to Mitchell Hamline School of Law
‘Disability’ can include blindness or visual impairment that cannot be corrected by wearing glasses; hearing impairment (e.g., deaf or hard of hearing); orthopedic or mobility impairment; speech or language impairment; learning, mental, emotional, or psychiatric condition (e.g., serious learning disability, depression, ADD, or ADHD); or other health impairment or problem.
No admissions detail for Mitchell Hamline School of Law found.
|First time undergraduate|
Does this institution offer courses and programs that exclusively via distant learning?
Swipe for other demographic charts
Swipe for other demographic distributions.
No tuition information found for Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
Swipe for other tuition categories.
Room & Board:
Details of these plans can change from year to year. Please check with your intended institution before making any decisions.
Tuition payment plans
Details of these plans vary from institution to institution. Please be sure to check with the colleges and universities directly before making any decisions
roomandboardchargesRoom and Board charges
No room and board provided, or data not available.
compare Similar colleges:
Institutions listed below have similar values in emphasis to Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
Have a correction? Submit it here