Metropolitan Community College Area is a large, public, two-year Community College that emphasizes culture, career and character located in the city of Omaha, NE. It is known for Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies, Business Administration and Management and Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities.
Metropolitan Community College Area
phone Phone: (531) 622-2400
web Web: http://www.mccneb.edu/No alternative names found
Many lenders and payment plans, including “qualified tuition plans” or 529 plans, apply only to accredited colleges and universities. Please check with your institution to verify accreditation before making any financial commitments.
The following information is gathered from a variety of public sources, and is updated annually. The user is advised to visit the accreditor’s site (linked where available) to verify accreditation status before making any decisions.
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Metropolitan Community College||Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||1979-01-01||2023-08-31|
The complete list of accredited programs and locations for Metropolitan Community College Area is available for members.
Accreditors certify that the institution upholds high academic standards, and acts with integrity towards its students. Most institutions are reviewed on a 10-year cycle, with follow-up reviews at the 5-year mark.
See About Accreditation for more information, as well as links to the US Department of Education, which should verify the same info. If the institution’s accreditation standing is in doubt, it is listed here as a ‘note’ or ‘review.’
Every college reports annually to the US Department of Education, and is required by law to provide information that will enhance transparency for the prospective student or parent. These links are listed here, if they are available.
- Application: www.mccneb.edu/Prospective-Students/Enrollment/Apply-Now.aspx
- Admissions: www.mccneb.edu/Prospective-Students.aspx
- Financial Aid: www.mccneb.edu/Prospective-Students/Tuition-Financial-Assistance/Financial-Aid.aspx
- ADA Information: www.mccneb.edu/Current-Students/Student-Tools/Student-Advocacy-and-Accountability/Disability-Support-Services.aspx
- Veterans: www.mccneb.edu/Prospective-Students/Tuition-Financial-Assistance/Financial-Aid/Veteran-Services.aspx
- Net Price calculator: mccneb.studentaidcalculator.com/survey.aspx
- State Rankings#1 in Public, 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Citizenship #2 in Public, 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Research #2 in 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Research #3 in 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Citizenship #3 in colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Research #3 in Public colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Research #3 in Public, 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Religion #4 in Public colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Citizenship #4 in Public, 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Culture #4 in 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Religion #4 in Public colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Religion #5 in 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Culture #6 in Public colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Culture #7 in Public, 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Character #7 in Public, 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Leadership #7 in 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Leadership #7 in Public, 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Career #8 in 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Character #8 in Public colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Character #8 in 2-year colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Career #10 in colleges in Nebraska emphasizing Citizenship
Click on items in the legend to remove them from the chart.
Top and bottom 5 key words or phrases for Metropolitan Community College Area. Postive values are words or phrases that appear in the web pages of Metropolitan Community College Area and not in the web pages of peer institutions. Negative values appear in the web pages of peer institutions and not in the web page of Metropolitan Community College Area.
Interested in learning more? Institutional accounts have access to a full breakdown of keywords.
Interested in applying to Metropolitan Community College Area? Here’s what you’ll need to prepare. For information on what scores are typical of accepted students, see ‘Test Scores’ below.
Application Fee: $0.00
‘Open’ admissions colleges and universities admit any student with a highschool diploma or GED. Test scores are not required.
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
3.3 of 10
The extent to which the institution’s website emphasizes students, as opposed to research, athletics or other pursuits, compared with peer institutions.
Students with disabilities:
7% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
7% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
‘Disability’ can include blindness or visual impairment that cannot be corrected by wearing glasses; hearing impairment (e.g., deaf or hard of hearing); orthopedic or mobility impairment; speech or language impairment; learning, mental, emotional, or psychiatric condition (e.g., serious learning disability, depression, ADD, or ADHD); or other health impairment or problem.
Metropolitan Community College Area is open admissions, meaning that the only requirement for admission is a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|
Does this institution offer courses and programs that exclusively via distant learning?
Swipe for other demographic charts
Swipe for other demographic distributions.
Swipe for other tuition categories.
Room & Board:
Details of these plans can change from year to year. Please check with your intended institution before making any decisions.
Tuition payment plans
Details of these plans vary from institution to institution. Please be sure to check with the colleges and universities directly before making any decisions
roomandboardchargesRoom and Board charges
No room and board provided, or data not available.
compare Similar colleges:
Institutions listed below have similar values in emphasis to Metropolitan Community College Area.
Have a correction? Submit it here