Louisburg College is a very small, private not-for-profit, two-year College that emphasizes culture, religion and character located in the town of Louisburg, NC. It is known for Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies, Business/Commerce and Biology/Biological Sciences.
phone Phone: No Phone number found
web Web: http://www.louisburg.edu/No alternative names found
Many lenders and payment plans, including “qualified tuition plans” or 529 plans, apply only to accredited colleges and universities. Please check with your institution to verify accreditation before making any financial commitments.
The following information is gathered from a variety of public sources, and is updated annually. The user is advised to visit the accreditor’s site (linked where available) to verify accreditation status before making any decisions.
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Louisburg College||Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||1952-01-01||2026-06-09|
The complete list of accredited programs and locations for Louisburg College is available for members.
Accreditors certify that the institution upholds high academic standards, and acts with integrity towards its students. Most institutions are reviewed on a 10-year cycle, with follow-up reviews at the 5-year mark.
See About Accreditation for more information, as well as links to the US Department of Education, which should verify the same info. If the institution’s accreditation standing is in doubt, it is listed here as a ‘note’ or ‘review.’
Every college reports annually to the US Department of Education, and is required by law to provide information that will enhance transparency for the prospective student or parent. These links are listed here, if they are available.
- Application: https://www2.cfnc.org/exclusive.html#/applicationlogin/Louisburg/Undergrad/LuisburgUndergradApp
- Admissions: www.louisburg.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/
- Financial Aid: https://www.louisburg.edu/admissions/financial-aid/index.php
- ADA Information: https://www.louisburg.edu/academics/accessibility-services/index.php
- Net Price calculator: www.louisburg.edu/admissions/financial-aid/cost.php
- National Rankings#6 in Private not-for-profit, 2-year colleges emphasizing Religion #7 in Private not-for-profit, 2-year colleges emphasizing Culture
- State Rankings#1 in Private not-for-profit, 2-year colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Character #1 in Private not-for-profit, 2-year colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Citizenship #1 in Private not-for-profit, 2-year colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Culture #1 in Private not-for-profit, 2-year colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Leadership #1 in Private not-for-profit, 2-year colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Research #1 in Private not-for-profit, 2-year colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Religion #1 in 2-year colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Religion #1 in Private not-for-profit, 2-year colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Career #2 in 2-year colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Culture #4 in Private not-for-profit colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Culture #8 in colleges in North Carolina emphasizing Culture
Related by faith to The United Methodist Church, Louisburg College is committed to offering a supportive community which nurtures young men and women intellectually, culturally, socially, physically, and spiritually. As a two-year residential institution, we provide a bridge for students to make a successful transition from high school to senior colleges and universities.
Click on items in the legend to remove them from the chart.
Last updated: NA
Top and bottom 5 key words or phrases for Louisburg College. Postive values are words or phrases that appear in the web pages of Louisburg College and not in the web pages of peer institutions. Negative values appear in the web pages of peer institutions and not in the web page of Louisburg College.
Interested in learning more? Institutional accounts have access to a full breakdown of keywords.
Interested in applying to Louisburg College? Here’s what you’ll need to prepare. For information on what scores are typical of accepted students, see ‘Test Scores below.
- RequiredHigh school GPAHigh school recordCompletion of college-prep programAdmission Test ScoresTOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Neither required nor recommendedHigh school class rankRecommendationsDemonstration of CompetenciesOther Tests
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
4.1 of 10
The extent to which the institution’s website emphasizes students, as opposed to research, athletics or other pursuits, compared with peer institutions.
Students with disabilities:
7% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
7% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
‘Disability’ can include blindness or visual impairment that cannot be corrected by wearing glasses; hearing impairment (e.g., deaf or hard of hearing); orthopedic or mobility impairment; speech or language impairment; learning, mental, emotional, or psychiatric condition (e.g., serious learning disability, depression, ADD, or ADHD); or other health impairment or problem.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|
Does this institution offer courses and programs that exclusively via distant learning?
Swipe for other demographic charts
Swipe for other demographic distributions.
Tuition for Louisburg College is in the 45.7 percentile of all colleges and universities, which we classify as affordable.
Swipe for other tuition categories.
Room & Board:
Details of these plans can change from year to year. Please check with your intended institution before making any decisions.
Tuition payment plans
Details of these plans vary from institution to institution. Please be sure to check with the colleges and universities directly before making any decisions
compare Similar colleges:
Institutions listed below have similar values in emphasis to Louisburg College.
Have a correction? Submit it here