Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis is a very small, private for-profit, two-year College that emphasizes career, culture and character located in the city of Indianapolis, IN. It is known for Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician, Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician and Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician.
Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis
phone Phone: No Phone number found
- Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis is also known as:Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis, LTI; Lincoln Tech; Lincoln Educational Services; LCT
Many lenders and payment plans, including “qualified tuition plans” or 529 plans, apply only to accredited colleges and universities. Please check with your institution to verify accreditation before making any financial commitments.
The following information is gathered from a variety of public sources, and is updated annually. The user is advised to visit the accreditor’s site (linked where available) to verify accreditation status before making any decisions.
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Lincoln College of Technology – Indianapolis||Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges||Accredited||1968-04-28||2017-11-30|
The complete list of accredited programs and locations for Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis is available for members.
Accreditors certify that the institution upholds high academic standards, and acts with integrity towards its students. Most institutions are reviewed on a 10-year cycle, with follow-up reviews at the 5-year mark.
See About Accreditation for more information, as well as links to the US Department of Education, which should verify the same info. If the institution’s accreditation standing is in doubt, it is listed here as a ‘note’ or ‘review.’
Every college reports annually to the US Department of Education, and is required by law to provide information that will enhance transparency for the prospective student or parent. These links are listed here, if they are available.
- Application: www.lincolntech.edu/campus/indianapolis-in
- Admissions: www.lincolntech.edu/campus/indianapolis-in
- Financial Aid: www.lincolntech.edu/campus/indianapolis-in
- ADA Information: www.lincolntech.edu/campus/indianapolis-in/consumer-info
- Veterans: www.lincolntech.edu/financial-assistance/military
- Net Price calculator: www.lincolntech.edu/net-price-calculator
- State Rankings#2 in Private for-profit, 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Culture #3 in Private for-profit, 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Character #3 in Private for-profit, 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Citizenship #3 in Private for-profit, 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Leadership #3 in Private for-profit, 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Research #3 in Private for-profit, 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Religion #3 in Private for-profit colleges in Indiana emphasizing Religion #4 in 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Citizenship #4 in 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Culture #4 in Private for-profit colleges in Indiana emphasizing Culture #4 in 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Religion #4 in Private for-profit, 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Career #5 in 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Character #5 in Private for-profit colleges in Indiana emphasizing Citizenship #5 in 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Leadership #5 in 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Research #5 in 2-year colleges in Indiana emphasizing Career #6 in Private for-profit colleges in Indiana emphasizing Character #6 in Private for-profit colleges in Indiana emphasizing Leadership #6 in Private for-profit colleges in Indiana emphasizing Research #6 in Private for-profit colleges in Indiana emphasizing Career
Our Institutes are dedicated to educating and training students to a state of proficiency that will qualify them for technical positions in which they can achieve career goals and realize self-esteem. We accomplish these objectives by maintaining a high degree of quality, service and commitment to the student. The quality of the programs is ensured by providing equipment and curriculum that is continually reviewed and updated to reflect changes in technology, and utilizing skilled and knowledgeable instructors. As a result, students achieve a level of knoledge and experience commensurate with their future working environment. We are committed to providing skilled professionals to meet the needs of the technologically changing world. This commitment is realized by conducting the programs in specialized techology with the highest level of professionalism, integrity and responsibility to each student’s future.
Click on items in the legend to remove them from the chart.
Last updated: NA
Top and bottom 5 key words or phrases for Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis. Postive values are words or phrases that appear in the web pages of Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis and not in the web pages of peer institutions. Negative values appear in the web pages of peer institutions and not in the web page of Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis.
Interested in learning more? Institutional accounts have access to a full breakdown of keywords.
Interested in applying to Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis? Here’s what you’ll need to prepare. For information on what scores are typical of accepted students, see ‘Test Scores’ below.
Application Fee: $0.00
‘Open’ admissions colleges and universities admit any student with a highschool diploma or GED. Test scores are not required.
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
2.4 of 10
The extent to which the institution’s website emphasizes students, as opposed to research, athletics or other pursuits, compared with peer institutions.
Students with disabilities:
Less than 3% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
Less than 3% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
‘Disability’ can include blindness or visual impairment that cannot be corrected by wearing glasses; hearing impairment (e.g., deaf or hard of hearing); orthopedic or mobility impairment; speech or language impairment; learning, mental, emotional, or psychiatric condition (e.g., serious learning disability, depression, ADD, or ADHD); or other health impairment or problem.
Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis is open admissions, meaning that the only requirement for admission is a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
|First time undergraduate||face|
Does this institution offer courses and programs that exclusively via distant learning?
Swipe for other demographic charts
Swipe for other demographic distributions.
No tuition information found for Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis.
Swipe for other tuition categories.
Room & Board:
Details of these plans can change from year to year. Please check with your intended institution before making any decisions.
Tuition payment plans
Details of these plans vary from institution to institution. Please be sure to check with the colleges and universities directly before making any decisions
roomandboardchargesRoom and Board charges
No room and board provided, or data not available.
compare Similar colleges:
Institutions listed below have similar values in emphasis to Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis.
Have a correction? Submit it here