phone Phone: (315) 279-5000
web Web: https://www.keuka.edu/No alternative names found
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Keuka College||Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||1927-01-01||2022-01-01|
- Application: https://www.keuka.edu/apply
- Admissions: https://www.keuka.edu/admissions/freshman
- Financial Aid: https://www.keuka.edu/admissions/financial-aid/freshman
- ADA Information: https://www.keuka.edu/life-at-kc/diversity/disability-services
- Veterans: https://veterans.keuka.edu/
- Athletics: https://keuka.edu/institutional-compliance
- Net Price calculator: https://www.keuka.edu/npc
Application Fee: $0.00
- RequiredHigh school GPARecommendationsTOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Neither required nor recommendedHigh school class rankDemonstration of CompetenciesOther Tests
- Considered but not requiredHigh school recordCompletion of college-prep programAdmission Test Scores
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
7% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
The complete list of sports at Keuka College is available for members.
|First time undergraduate||face|