phone Phone: (651) 523-2800
web Web: http://www.hamline.edu/No alternative names found
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Hamline University||Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||1914-01-01||NA|
|Hamline University||Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||1934-01-01||2028-08-31|
- Application: www.hamline.edu/undergraduate/admission/apply
- Admissions: www.hamline.edu/general-admission/
- Financial Aid: www.hamline.edu/financial-aid/
- ADA Information: https://www.hamline.edu/offices/disability-resources/
- Net Price calculator: www.hamline.edu/undergraduate/admission/net-price-calculator.html
- State Rankings#1 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Leadership #1 in colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Leadership #1 in 4-year or above colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Leadership #1 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Leadership #5 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Citizenship #5 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Citizenship #7 in 4-year or above colleges in Minnesota emphasizing Citizenship
Hamline University, Minnesota’s first university, labels its students as trailblazers, champions of justice, and innovators who are determined to do all the good they can.
To develop students who are community-minded, Hamline implemented the Student Leader Selection program. This program is a collaboration of student affairs offices that gives exceptional students the opportunity to “impact campus in real and positive ways with leadership and campus community engagement.” This allows students to develop their leadership skills and to see how action can shape their community.
Leadership opportunities include The Day at the Capitol, where students participate in the legislative process by encouraging state legislators to support the State Grant Program, as an example of showing students how action and leadership influences the world around them.
Hamline University also offers other specific leadership development opportunities. One example of these tailored experiences includes the Women’s Leadership Retreat. This retreat explores “social consciousness, self-awareness, and leadership skills” through the lens of issues faced by female leaders. Hamline University offers many leadership-focused programs.
Hamline University students put their leadership skills into action through student organizations and clubs. This, again, allows students to see how their actions can lead to change. A few examples of student organizations include: “Hamline Students for Reproductive Rights,” “Students Preventing Sexual Violence,” and “Women Boss Up.”
Hamline University’s mission is to create “a diverse and collaborative community of learners,” with the hope of developing the leaders and scholars of the future.
Application Fee: $0.00
- RequiredHigh school GPAHigh school recordAdmission Test ScoresTOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- RecommendedHigh school class rankCompletion of college-prep programRecommendations
- Neither required nor recommendedDemonstration of CompetenciesOther Tests
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
7% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
|Ice Hockey Men’s||27|
The complete list of sports at Hamline University is available for members.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|