Champlain College is a small, private not-for-profit, four-year College that emphasizes career, culture and character located in the city of Burlington, VT. It is known for Business Administration and Management, Business Administration and Management and Organizational Leadership.
phone Phone: (802) 860-2700
web Web: http://www.champlain.edu/No alternative names found
Many lenders and payment plans, including “qualified tuition plans” or 529 plans, apply only to accredited colleges and universities. Please check with your institution to verify accreditation before making any financial commitments.
The following information is gathered from a variety of public sources, and is updated annually. The user is advised to visit the accreditor’s site (linked where available) to verify accreditation status before making any decisions.
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Champlain College||New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Technical and Career Institutions||Accredited||1972-07-01||NA|
|Champlain College||New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||1990-09-26||2026-06-30|
The complete list of accredited programs and locations for Champlain College is available for members.
Accreditors certify that the institution upholds high academic standards, and acts with integrity towards its students. Most institutions are reviewed on a 10-year cycle, with follow-up reviews at the 5-year mark.
See About Accreditation for more information, as well as links to the US Department of Education, which should verify the same info. If the institution’s accreditation standing is in doubt, it is listed here as a ‘note’ or ‘review.’
Every college reports annually to the US Department of Education, and is required by law to provide information that will enhance transparency for the prospective student or parent. These links are listed here, if they are available.
- Application: www.champlain.edu/undergraduate-studies/admission/applying-to-champlain.html
- Admissions: www.champlain.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions
- Financial Aid: www.champlain.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/financial-aid-undergraduate
- ADA Information: www.champlain.edu/parents/health-and-wellness/accommodation-services
- Veterans: www.champlain.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/financial-aid-undergraduate/military-and-veterans
- Net Price calculator: www.champlain.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/financial-aid-undergraduate/champlain-net-price-calculator
- State Rankings#1 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Vermont emphasizing Career #1 in 4-year or above colleges in Vermont emphasizing Career #1 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Vermont emphasizing Career #2 in colleges in Vermont emphasizing Career #7 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Vermont emphasizing Citizenship #7 in colleges in Vermont emphasizing Citizenship #7 in 4-year or above colleges in Vermont emphasizing Citizenship #7 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Vermont emphasizing Citizenship #8 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Vermont emphasizing Culture #8 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Vermont emphasizing Culture #8 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Vermont emphasizing Research #8 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Vermont emphasizing Research #9 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Vermont emphasizing Character #9 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Vermont emphasizing Character #10 in colleges in Vermont emphasizing Culture #10 in 4-year or above colleges in Vermont emphasizing Culture
Click on items in the legend to remove them from the chart.
Top and bottom 5 key words or phrases for Champlain College. Postive values are words or phrases that appear in the web pages of Champlain College and not in the web pages of peer institutions. Negative values appear in the web pages of peer institutions and not in the web page of Champlain College.
Interested in learning more? Institutional accounts have access to a full breakdown of keywords.
Interested in applying to Champlain College? Here’s what you’ll need to prepare. For information on what scores are typical of accepted students, see ‘Test Scores below.
- RequiredHigh school GPAHigh school recordRecommendationsDemonstration of CompetenciesAdmission Test ScoresTOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- RecommendedHigh school class rankCompletion of college-prep program
- Neither required nor recommendedOther Tests
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
2.1 of 10
The extent to which the institution’s website emphasizes students, as opposed to research, athletics or other pursuits, compared with peer institutions.
Students with disabilities:
13% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
13% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
‘Disability’ can include blindness or visual impairment that cannot be corrected by wearing glasses; hearing impairment (e.g., deaf or hard of hearing); orthopedic or mobility impairment; speech or language impairment; learning, mental, emotional, or psychiatric condition (e.g., serious learning disability, depression, ADD, or ADHD); or other health impairment or problem.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|
Does this institution offer courses and programs that exclusively via distant learning?
Swipe for other demographic charts
Swipe for other demographic distributions.
Tuition for Champlain College is in the 91.6 percentile of all colleges and universities, which we classify as very expensive.
Swipe for other tuition categories.
Room & Board:
Details of these plans can change from year to year. Please check with your intended institution before making any decisions.
Tuition payment plans
Details of these plans vary from institution to institution. Please be sure to check with the colleges and universities directly before making any decisions
compare Similar colleges:
Institutions listed below have similar values in emphasis to Champlain College.
Have a correction? Submit it here