Carnegie Mellon University
phone Phone: (412) 268-2000
web Web: http://www.cmu.edu/
- Carnegie Mellon University is also known as:Carnegie Mellon University, Carnegie Mellon; CMU
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Carnegie Mellon University||Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||1921-07-01||2026-11-30|
- Application: admission.enrollment.cmu.edu/pages/apply-now
- Admissions: admission.enrollment.cmu.edu/
- Financial Aid: admission.enrollment.cmu.edu/pages/financial-aid
- ADA Information: www.cmu.edu/hr/resources/hr-partners/disability.html
- Veterans: www.cmu.edu/hub/registrar/veterans-benefits/
- Net Price calculator: admission.enrollment.cmu.edu/pages/financial-aid-estimator
- State Rankings#2 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Pennsylvania emphasizing Research #2 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Pennsylvania emphasizing Research #3 in colleges in Pennsylvania emphasizing Research #3 in 4-year or above colleges in Pennsylvania emphasizing Research
Application Fee: $75.00
- RequiredHigh school GPAHigh school recordCompletion of college-prep programRecommendationsDemonstration of CompetenciesTOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Considered but not requiredHigh school class rankAdmission Test Scores
- Neither required nor recommendedOther Tests
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
8% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
|Swimming and Diving Men’s||40|
The complete list of sports at Carnegie Mellon University is available for members.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|