phone Phone: (989) 463-7111
web Web: http://alma.edu/No alternative names found
|Institution||Accreditation Agency||Status||First Accredited||Next Review|
|Alma College||Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||1916-01-01||2030-08-31|
- Application: admissions.alma.edu/apply
- Admissions: admissions.alma.edu/
- Financial Aid: alma.edu/admissions/financial-aid/
- ADA Information: alma.edu/academics/support/center-for-student-opportunity/disability-support-services.php
- Veterans: alma.edu/admissions/military-veterans.php
- Net Price calculator: alma.edu/admissions/financial-aid/aid-calculators/net-price-calculator.php
- State Rankings#6 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Michigan emphasizing Culture #6 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Michigan emphasizing Culture #8 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Michigan emphasizing Citizenship #8 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Michigan emphasizing Citizenship #9 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Michigan emphasizing Character #9 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Michigan emphasizing Character #9 in Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above colleges in Michigan emphasizing Research #9 in Private not-for-profit colleges in Michigan emphasizing Research
Application Fee: $0.00
- RequiredHigh school GPATOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Neither required nor recommendedHigh school class rankCompletion of college-prep programDemonstration of CompetenciesAdmission Test ScoresOther Tests
- RecommendedHigh school record
- Considered but not requiredRecommendations
Create an account, and we'll analyze how well your goals and qualifications match.
17% of students registered with learning or other disabilty.
|Other Sports Women’s||49|
The complete list of sports at Alma College is available for members.
|First time undergraduate||face||face|